The glass curtain wall, as the external protective structure of the building, must not only have a good appearance, but also have perfect physical properties in order to better serve the entire building system and create a comfortable and harmonious living environment for people.
The physical performance testing of glass curtain walls validates the feasibility of the curtain wall design scheme as well as the performance testing of materials and components as well as the inspection of the installation process and installation quality. When performing the inspection of glass curtain walls, the stress conditions of the assembly and installation of the test pieces shall be in accordance with the actual conditions of the project, and the consistency between the test samples and the design drawings shall be ensured. During the installation of the test piece, if there are any discrepancies in the type of component materials, etc., the installer shall be notified immediately to correct the error so as not to leave hidden troubles for the subsequent inspection work.
First, performance testing of materials and components
1. Before the installation of the curtain wall, on-site sampling inspection shall be performed on the pull-out resistance of the post-buried part (anchor bolt).
2. Silicone building (weathering) sealants should be tested for compatibility with the materials they contact before use.
3. The silicone structural sealant should be tested for compatibility with its contact material and peel adhesion before use, and retested for Shore hardness and tensile bond properties in the standard state. Imported silicone seals should have inspection report.
4. The two-component silicone structural sealant consists of two components: a base agent and a curing agent. Before use, a mixing (butterfly) test and a pull-off (rubber cup) test should be performed to check the degree of mixing of the structural adhesive. The composition ratio of the two components of the structural adhesive is correct.
5. The processed hidden and semi-hidden frame glass plates were randomly selected for 1% peeling test to test the degree of curing of the structural adhesive and the bonding strength between the structural adhesive and the aluminum ore.
6. During the installation of the full-glass curtain wall, the level and verticality of the adjustment panel and glass ribs should be checked at any time. 7. Aluminum-plastic composite panels should be tested for peel strength.
8. Stone panel bending strength, radioactivity, frost resistance testing. The strength of structural adhesives for stone curtain walls and the contamination of sealants.
9. Curtain wall energy conservation projects shall, in addition to the materials required for retesting in accordance with the requirements of general curtain walls, be retested for the following properties of the following materials: heat transfer coefficient, shading coefficient, visible light transmittance, hollow glass dew point, and thickness of insulation materials for curtain wall glass , Density, thermal conductivity, combustion performance, compressive strength, tensile strength and shear strength of thermal insulation profiles.
Second, the detection of glass curtain wall is divided into laboratory inspection and on-site glass curtain wall reliability testing
1. The following problems will be encountered in the inspection of glass curtain wall laboratory:
(1) The problem of airtightness detection of glass curtain walls. The airtight performance of glass curtain walls is related to the heat preservation and energy saving effect of curtain walls. The airtightness detection of glass curtain walls can find problems in the design and installation of curtain walls. Through the solution of problems, the airtightness indexes of curtain walls can be improved and the purpose of heat insulation and energy saving can be achieved.
(2) Common problems of glass curtain wall watertightness testing. Rainwater leakage is the most common form of functional failure in the use of glass curtain walls. Factors that cause rain leakage include the presence of gaps or holes in the surface of the specimen, the presence of rainwater, and the presence of pressure differences between the inside and outside of the specimen. Laboratory testing facilitates the detection of the cause of rainwater leakage in the curtain wall test specimens, and then takes measures to adjust the design and construction scheme so that the watertightness test indicators of the test specimen meet the design requirements. (3) Frequently asked questions about the wind pressure resistance of the curtain wall. At present, the wind pressure design of curtain walls is mostly based on relevant design specifications and calculation software. With the continuous improvement of relevant specifications of the curtain wall and the gradual maturity of the calculation software, the test specimens can meet the design requirements when performing wind pressure testing. There are two points to note in the detection process.
2, curtain wall field reliability testing and evaluation content:
(1) Inspection of glass curtain wall materials;
(2) Checking the structural bearing capacity of the glass curtain wall;
(3) Inspection of the structure and structure of glass curtain walls.
Third, under what circumstances need to do a glass curtain wall inspection? There are mainly the following situations
1. Not following the design, construction and acceptance of glass curtain wall specifications;
2. The engineering data and quality assurance information are not complete;
3. Stop the construction of the glass curtain wall before the resumption of work;
4. Damage to the curtain wall after an earthquake, fire, or strong wind;
5. Occurrence of glass breakage of the curtain wall, open fall or component damage, etc.;
6. The quality problem was found during the use of the glass curtain wall. The owner asked for an assessment.
Building Curtain Wall Engineering Testing Liaoning Fangzheng Testing Technology Co., Ltd. established the Building Curtain Wall Testing Room in 2005, and passed the examination and approval of the Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of Liaoning Province, obtaining the Qualification Certificate for the Inspection of Building Curtain Wall Engineering. At present, this room is equipped with advanced building curtain wall engineering inspection equipment and supporting equipment. The testing technicians have many years of rich experience in testing and the quality assurance system is complete and reliable. We always adhere to the quality policy of "behavior fairness, method science, and accurate data," and the management tenet of "serving wholeheartedly for customers" and the service philosophy of "integrity and compliance, efficient service, and win-win cooperation". We are dedicated to providing fairness and fairness to society. Third-party testing services. Major test performances in recent years include: Shenyang Huadi Tiandi, Shenyang Olympic Sports Center Project, Liaoning National Tax Bureau Project, Shenyang Chemical Research Institute Co., Ltd. Experimental Building, Shenyang Chamber of Commerce Headquarters Building Survey, Shenyang Wang Wanxin, and the Twelfth National Games. Security Command Center, Shenyang Hongxing Meikailong Phase II, Panjin China Food City, Shenyang Environmental Protection Science and Technology Center (Environmental Protection Building) curtain wall engineering inspection.