Due to its high impact strength and safety of use, laminated glass is suitable for doors, windows, ceilings, floors and partition walls of buildings; skylights of industrial plants; shop windows; kindergartens, schools, gymnasiums, private houses, Villas, banks, jewellery stores, post offices, and other valuables or doors and windows that store fragile buildings.
Laminated glass is a tough polyvinyl butyral (PVB) intermediate film sandwiched between glass and processed by high temperature and high pressure processing. The laminated glass made of transparent film has the same appearance, installation and usage as ordinary glass and is durable. Although ordinary laminated glass does not increase the mechanical strength of the glass, it has become the most recognized and safest glass product because of its advantages. It can be widely used in buildings, doors and windows, curtain walls, skylights, skylights, ceilings, overhead floors, large-area glass walls, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, shop windows, counters, aquariums, etc., wherever glass is used.
Laminated glass has safety, security, anti-hurricane and seismic characteristics, bulletproof, riot-proof, noise reduction, solar control, UV protection, and water pressure resistance.
What are the requirements for laminated glass in the construction industry?
1.Compared with other glass, it is shock-resistant, anti-theft, bullet-proof and explosion-proof.
2. High safety, because the film of the middle layer is tough and strong adhesion, it is not easy to be penetrated after the impact damage, the pieces will not fall off, and the film sticks tightly together.
3. The intermediate film can block 99% of ultraviolet rays, delaying the fading of indoor furniture curtains.
4. Energy saving. The interlaminar layer can reduce solar radiation, prevent the loss of energy springs, save the power consumption of air conditioners, and the intermediate film can buffer the sound wave vibration products of the sound so as to achieve the sound insulation effect.
5. Increase the aesthetic appearance of the building.
6. The intermediate film can have a variety of colors for the designer to choose to easily coordinate with the exterior wall and surrounding environment.
7. Anti-theft doors, windows, bulletproof, explosion-proof lighting shed, glass roof bank, automobile, decoration, underwater construction laminated glass
The laminated glass itself has a solid bottom layer, strong adhesion, acid and alkali resistance, resistance to sudden heat, no radiation, and a safety net at the bottom, which not only increases the safety of the product, but also overcomes the disadvantages that the tempered glass can no longer be cut. Construction is more convenient.