In fact, talking about curtain wall glass, everyone is not unfamiliar. Curtain wall glass is a new type of contemporary wall. The most important feature that gives the building is its organic integration of architectural aesthetics, architectural functions, building energy efficiency, and architectural structure. Buildings come in different shades from different angles. , moonlight, light changes give people dynamic beauty. Next Xiaobian gave everyone an introduction to the curtain wall installation specification and related knowledge.
Curtain Wall Glass - Introduction
The term "reflection glass curtainwall" refers to a building envelope structure or a decorative structure in which a supporting structure system can have a certain displacement capacity with respect to the main structure and does not share the role of the main structure. There are two kinds of single and double glass walls. Glass curtain wall is a beautiful and novel building wall decoration method, which is a distinctive feature of modern high-rise buildings.
Curtain Wall Glass - Function
The glass curtain wall of a modern high-rise building incorporates a combination of mirror glass and normal glass, filled with dry glass or inert gas. Hollow glass is divided into two layers and three layers. Two layers of hollow glass are sealed by two layers of glass and form a sandwich space. Three layers of glass are two layers of three layers of glass. Hollow glass has the advantages of sound insulation, heat insulation, anti-frost, moisture resistance, and strong wind pressure resistance. According to measurements, when the outdoor temperature is -10°C, the temperature in front of the single-layered glass window is -2°C, while the room temperature in which the triple-layered insulating glass is used is 13°C. In the hot summer, double-glazing can block 90% of solar radiant heat. The sun can still pass through the glass walls, but most of the sun does not feel hot. The use of hollow glass curtain walls can make it cool in winter and cool in summer and greatly improve the living environment.
Curtain Wall Glass Installation - Requirements
The glass and glass are sealed with a weather-resistant silicone rubber, and the glass and the metal structure are bonded with a structural silicone adhesive. In construction point glass technology, the sealant only acts as a seal and does not require strength calculations. Before use, the compatibility test of the glue and the contact material must be carried out. The performance test is qualified, and it should be used within the validity period. The operation rules must be strictly observed to ensure the construction quality.
The thickness of the main section of the column section shall meet the following requirements:
1) The thickness of the open section of the aluminum profile shall not be less than 3.0 mm, and the thickness of the closed part shall not be less than 2.5 mm; when the profile wall is directly connected with the screw, the local thickness should not be less than that of the screw. Nominal diameter.
2) The thickness of the main force section of the steel section shall not be less than 3.0mm.
3) For eccentrically-pressed columns, the aspect ratio should be in accordance with the relevant provisions of Article 6.2.1 of the Technical Specifications for Glass Curtain Walls of JGJ102-2003. Glass conditions
1. The glass curtain wall should use curtain wall glass with a reflection ratio of not more than 0.30. For a glass curtain wall with the required lighting function, the lighting reduction factor should not be lower than 0.20.
2. The frame supports glass curtain walls and safety glass should be used.
3, the point of support glass curtain wall panel glass should use tempered glass.
4. The glass curtain wall supported by glass ribs supports the glass curtain wall, and the glass ribs should be made of tempered glass.